Many people choose to purchase a new car so they can benefit from a warranty, maintenance plan, or other dealership assistance that takes some of the stress out of car ownership. People may also choose to purchase used vehicles in order to save money. What if you could have the benefits of new car ownership at the price of a used car?
With GM Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles, you can. These vehicles must meet high standards of quality and pass a thorough inspection before they are certified, and owners of these vehicles benefit from a warranty, maintenance plan, roadside assistance, and more.
In order for a used General Motors vehicle to qualify, the vehicle must:
- 2008 or newer Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Pontiac or Saturn
- Fewer than 75,000 miles
- Pass a thorough 172 Point Vehicle Inspection and Reconditioning Process
- Clean Title
- Come with a Vehicle History Report
Owners of Certified Pre-Owned GM Vehicles benefit from:
- Exclusive 2-Year/30,000 Mile Standard CPO Maintenance Plan
- 12-Month/12,000 mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty
- Powertrain Limited Auto Warranty
- 5-Year/100,000 Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty on Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles from Chevy, Buick, Or GMC with $0 deductible.
- Enhanced 6-Year/100,000 Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty on 2013 model year and newer Buick Certified Pre-owned vehicles with $0 deductible (purchased as of 6/24/2013).
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Courtesy Transportation
- 3-Day/150-Mile Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- OnStar Directions & Connections
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Trial Offer
Check out our selection of Certified Pre-Owned vehicles at Watters Autoland.